SettingsAs mentioned below, we use the analysis service Matomo (formerly Piwik), which sets cookies for anonymous recording. Now you can decide if you agree with this assignment.
This web presence is run by myStandards GmbH. The persons responsible are:
Christina Wittke & Simon Nordstad
Schauenburger Straße 116
+49 431 90 89 20 25
The following information is meant to give our customers, suppliers, contractors and anyone interested in our products an overview of how their personal data is handled in compliance with §§ 12, 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Reugulation (GDPR) (May 2018). The nature of any stored information is significantly dependant on the nature of our agreed upon services or contracts. Only essential personal information, required to adequately conduct business, will be stored.
Data handling in the framework of assessment of interest. (article 5, section 1, sentence 1f GDPR)
We acquire data of every access on our website. This information is stored in so called server logfiles. Since we do not ask you to submit any personal information the data saved only incorporates the following information:
- Your IP-address
- Time and date of your access
- File name of the accessed sites and subsites
- Status oft he access
- Amount of transferred files
- Complete URL oft he access
- Browsertype, operating system and their respective versions
Legal grounds for saving the logfiles is article 6, section 1, sentence 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (rightful interest of the accountable entity). Our rightful interest is explained by the aforementioned purposes of data acquisition. We will under no circumstances use the acquired data in order to draw conclusions about the person's identity. The former will be only be done if we have reason to suspect illicit activities meant to harm our website's functionality. Furthermore, no data is transferred to a third party.
Our web presence is hosted on a German platform. This host saves the following information sent by your device:
- Remote IP
- Remote Identität
- Remote User
- Dauer des Requests
- First Line of Request (aka was wird angefragt)
- Status des Requests
- Übertragene Daten (Volumen)
The logfiles are saved for a maximum of seven days. Files used for the persecution of attacks and maintenance are exempt from this short saving time.
Data acquisition on the grounds of consent (Article 6, section 1, sentence 1a GDPR) The possibility of contacting us by phone, mail and or e-mail is given on the website. The data acquisition and subsequent handling is done in compliance with article 6, section 1, sentence 1 and only when this information was voluntarily given during contract negotiations or a contract has been made.
If you contact us by phone, the purpose of your personal data my only become clear during the conversation. If we acquire any personal information during this conversation, which use has not yet been discussed, we will inform you separately. The duration of saving personal data is defined by the call's purpose.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
A transfer of personal data to a third party will only take place in the following cases:
- The person concerned explicitely gave his/her consent according to article 6, section 1, sentence 1 a DGPR
- The person concerned has breached regulations and there is no reason to believe the person concerned has a an outweighing claim, worthy of protection, to not transfer his/her personal data (article 6, section 1, sentence 1f GDPR)
- There is a legal obligation to transfer the data in accordance with article 6, section 1, sentence 1c GDPR
- The transfer is permissable after article 6, section 1, sentence 1b GDPR and its purpose is the processing of contract agreements. Within our company, the only people who have access to personal data are those which require them to fulfill their contractual and legal obligations. Our contractors will also receive personal data as long as they adhere to our data privacy directive.
Categories of personal data which are processed
Which personal data are processed and used strictly depends on the provided service. Some are applicable to customers others to employees. Therefore, not all of the data mentioned below will be saved at all times for each and every individual, but only when necessary and permissable:
- Personal identification data, i.e. name, title, private and business addresses, former addresses, private and business phone- and fax numbers, private and business e-mail addresses, private and business SMS and or messenger service numbers
- Personal Identification numbers issued by public agencies (passport, national identity card)
- Personal detail information (date and place of birth, gender, civil status, nationality)
- Electronic identification data, i.e. IP-adresses, cookies, duration of connection, electronic signatures, mail-headers, logfiles
- Security information, i.e. Login, passwords and access codes
- Financial identification: bank-ID and accountnumber (IBAN/BIC)
- Data of employment
- Inventory data (contractual data): Personal data with the purpose of establishing contractual agreements between us and our clients.
- User data, i.e. protocol files concerning the customers usage of the web presence (electronic identification data)
We generally acquire data directly from the people concerned, which they offer us for our purposes, therefore they are given to us with their involment.
Personal data are stored as long as they are required for our purposes or the person concerned has given consent for further storage in accordance mit the GDPR. Personal data stored with the purposes of fulfilling contractual obligations are stored for the legally required period and will exceed the duration of the contract. After this period expires the data will be deleted unless it is needed to fulfill other legal requirements. The legal requirements for storage periods can be found in §§ 238 and 257 of the German Commercial Code and require storage for six to ten years respectively. When the legal storage period expires there is no automatic deletion duty, since the ability to provide information in cases of legal disputes needs to be preserved. This also includes cases concerning the preservation of evidence within the statute of limitations which can be found in §§ 195 ff of the German Civil Code. This entails a storage period of upto 30 years, 3 years is however most common.
Persons affected by data processing have the following rights:
- Be provided with information regarding the handling of personal data in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR
- Have incorrect personal data stored corrected in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR
- To demand the deletion all stored data in accordance with article 17 of the GDPR. The deletion can only be demanded as long as the deletion itself does not violate any legal stipulations.
- To demand a restricted storage in accordance with article 18 of the GDPR
- To object to the storage of personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR. Objection Furthermore, you have the right to revoke the storage and usage of your personal data. The deletion of the personal data takes place as soon as its purpose has been fulfilled. Genrally data are deleted after ten years after the last contact. Any data which we are legally required to store are exempt from the previous statements.
Where do I file a complaint regarding data privacy violations?
Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
Independant state center for data protction Schleswig-Holstein
(Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts)
(Institute of public rights)
Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel
Phone: 0431 988-1200
Fax: 0431 988-1223
Data on the end device of the user
This data is only stored on the user's end device and will never be transferred to the server and processed without the separate consent of the user.
|Shopping Cart||Local Storage||So that shopping cart contents are available over the entire page and when the page is visited again, they are stored on the client.|
|Settings||Local Memory||The current privacy settings of the user are saved.|
|For the translation mechanism, the currently selected language is saved on the client.|
|For technical/visual reasons, the current scroll position for a session is saved on the client.|
|To ensure that the privacy settings query is not displayed on every visit, a cookie is set that is stored on the client for 6 months.|
On this website there are maps on some pages provided by the OpenStreetMap Foundation, 132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1JU, United Kingdom. OpenStreetMap is an open source mapping tool. The integration of the map on our website takes place by means of an iframes or by retrieving the so-called tiles (map images) from the provider's server. This transfers your IP address to the Openstreetmap server. In addition, a session cookie is set (for information on cookies, see above in this privacy statement). When integrating the map data, we refer to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, i.e. as a website operator we have a legitimate interest in improving the user-friendliness of our website. Information on data protection and legal framework conditions at Openstreetmap can be found under the following links.